An Apple a day keeps the doctor away:
– The ancient Indian seers, living in the hilly regions of the Himalaya’s called Apple as ‘God’s Food’, while Ayurveda regards it as a fruit which keeps our body and mind healthy and provides us with vitality and vigor.
– Apple is mentioned at many instances in Ayurveda as a ‘Complete Food’ and as ‘Protector of Health’.
– Pectin present in Apple is very useful to the body.
– It acts as a ‘toxin remover’ when consumed regularly. The galacturonic acid component of the fruit achieves this function.
– The malic acid component in Apple is extremely essential for the health of our intestine, pancreas and brain.
– Eating it with honey increase its effectiveness exponentially.
– Whenever you eat an apple, chew it thoroughly as the mixture of apple pulp and our saliva is very effective in fortifying our gums and teeth.
– Its consumption also provides relief from stress and instant energy.
– Apple juice or mashed apple juice is very effective in curing anemia.
– Anyone suffering from constipation can find relief by consuming a few apples.
– Eating a few slices of apple after your meals aids in digestion.
– 1 cup of mashed apple, 1 tbspn honey and 1 tspn sesame seeds mixed together and consumed, make an amazing hunger tonic.
– Apple is rich in potassium and phosphorus, which makes it a godsend for people suffering from heart disease and everyone else should consume it regularly to strengthen their hearts.
– It is also effective in providing relief from migraine.
– In curing constipation eat it as is, when suffering from dysentery or diarrhea cook it for a few minutes and consume it.
– People suffering from locked joints, dry cough, kidney stones, conjunctivitis and even people suffering from mild depression can find relief by simply including apple in their diets.
– Now you know why, an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Copyright © 2017 Advait, All rights reserved.
You know me through my books on ‘Mudra Healing’ and ‘Daily Yoga’. I send health and healing tips to my subscribers through this Newsletter.
Our mailing address is:
1812 N Columbia Blvd
Suite C15-540486Portland, Oregon 97217
Add us to your address book
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp